- Monday - Sunday: From 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The chips to hit balls must be bought before, at the Golf Reception.
Training area (s)
- Players must play from the positions designated by the divisions.
- You can not train the swing outside the defined spaces.
- Visits accompanying players must remain outside the training areas.
- Children under 12 years old must remain supervised by an adult.
- We appreciate that all players are respected and that any noise is minimized, so as not to annoy other users and players.
- The training areas are for the constructive practice of golf and, as such, should be used correctly. Any improper use of these areas will result in the invitation to leave the space.
Driving Range Balls
- The balls of the driving range of the Royal Obidos are for exclusive use in the driving range, training bunkers and short game zone.
- The balls of the driving range must not be collected.
- Footwear: soft spikes or shoes with rubber soles
- It is necessary to wear appropriate golf clothing
- Clothing: All shirts must have a collar. The use of T-shirts, swim trunks, training suits is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to teach without authorization. Only properly accredited Royal Obidos Golf Academy instructors may use the training areas to teach.
- Any class / demonstration made by other golf professionals must be previously authorized by the Board.
- Players should at all times be aware of the security aspects of people and property.
- A wandering ball is entirely the responsibility of the player who caused it. Royal Óbidos declines any responsibility for damages caused to persons and / or goods from a wandering ball.
- The use of the infrastructure is the sole responsibility of the user. Royal Óbidos assumes no liability for accidents due to negligence, recklessness or failure by players.